Spring 2017 CARE Seminars
CARE seminars will be held from 3:30-4:30 PM.
CARE Seminars, Spring Semester, 2017:
- Wednesday, February 15 – Dr. Michael Sayette, Dept. Psychology, University of Pittsburgh – 2:30pm-3:30pm, MBI LG-110A/B
- Wednesday, March 15 – Dr. Tom Yang, Dept. Biochemistry & Molecular Biology, University of Florida – 3:30pm-4:30pm, Communicore C1-3
- March 29 – Dr. Yavin Shaham, NIDA – 3:30pm-4:30pm, MBI DeWeese Auditorium.
- Monday, April 10 – Fifth Annual CARE Addiction Symposium = Dr. Yasmin Hurd, Icahn School of Medicine, Mt. Sinai; Dr. Alan Budney, Geisel School of Medicine, Dartmouth College – MBI DeWeese Auditorium, 9:15am-noon.
- Tuesday, May 16 – Dr. Luis Colon-Perez, Dept. Psychiatry, University of Florida – 3:30pm-4:30pm, Communicore C1-3
- Wednesday, May 24 – Dr. Rita Lokensgaard, Dept. Integrative Physiology and Neuroscience, Washington State University – 3:30pm-4:30pm, Communicore C1-3
- Wednesday, June 7 – Pre-meetings Data Blitz – 3:30pm-4:30pm, Communicore C1-3
Refreshments and Heartsong Cookies are served at all seminars. We hope to see everyone at our next seminar!
If you’re interested in presenting a seminar please contact Dr. Marieta Heaton, Dr. Sara Jo Nixon or Dr. Joanna Peris.