SPEAKER NOMINATOR FORM
As awareness of the Center has grown, so have requests for our sponsorship or co-sponsorship of speakers. To ensure that the process is handled with transparency and that outcomes reflect the diversity of our center, we are asking that nominators complete a nominator form. It will be forwarded to the Seminar Speaker Committee and ultimately the Center Leadership for review. As the nominator, you are expected to serve as the primary host, creating an appropriate itinerary and working with the Speaker Committee to promote the talk, etc. Please remember that successful nominees must not only be exceptional scientists, but also be talented communicators with a strong interest in meeting with trainees and junior faculty.
To secure appropriate speakers, we anticipate issuing invitations between 6 and 12 months prior to the speaking date.
Please click on this link to access the nominator form and enter your information, as the Nominator, followed by information about the outside speaker Nominee. NOMINATOR FORM
Thanks for your help so we can continue to bring in outstanding speakers for the center!
CARE seminars will be held from 3:30-4:30 PM (unless otherwise noted)
Spring 2018 CARE Seminars:
- Wednesday, January 24 – Sachin Patel, DeWeese Auditorium, 3:30-4:30pm
- Wednesday, February 21 – Benjamin Berey, 3:30-4:30pm, Room: Communicore C1-3
- Wednesday, March 21 – Dr. Habibeh Khoshbouei, 3:30-4:30pm, Room: Communicore C1-3
- April 16 – Annual CARE Addiction Symposium, DeWeese Auditorium (LG-101A); Keynote speakers: R. Adron Harris, Ph.D. & Lara Ray, Ph.D.
- Wednesday, May 16 – Caitlin Orsini, 3:30-4:30pm, Room: Communicore C1-3
- Wednesday, June – Data Blitz: Presentations by CARE Travel Award Recipients, 3:30-4:35pm, Room: Communicore C1-3